Monday 23 March 2009

All Good Things

We had our first rain shower today for the best part of two weeks. This period of temperate bliss is over and normal Spring resumes.  While I like to think that not all good things come to an end, this ending at least holds the promise of Summer to come.

I'm in my last week of lectures (ever?) at the moment. Each one passes with almost ominous ultimateness. It feels quite surreal. They are just part of the bigger ending comprised in the conclusion of university and studentdom.

With the last long run before Prague out of the way, another ending looms. I'm not sure where I'm going to take this blog once Prague is done. I shall most certainly continue running with undiminished fervour. I'd like to expand to write more generally. I'll have a lot more time when my exams are over, but I lack creative direction for the time being. I'm as yet unsure, but hopefully I can also make this ending a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment