Monday 16 March 2009

Suntastic

Nicest day of the year so far. Brilliant sunshine. Warm, but with a gentle cooling breeze.

No leaves on the trees, still, but the smells of cut grass and pollen in tandem with birdsong and the occasional aeroplane flying overheard were wonderfully summerish.


I did my ten miles Heath loop. The hills were hard, but I managed a 7.6 m/m.


Highgate to the North East.


Some of the best horizons I've ever seen on the Heath. Not very well resolved on my phone camera, though.


It really didn't like all the light very much. I should add a passable camera to the ever growing list of things want need to buy myself at the conclusion of Uni in June.


With this morning's lectures over, I've now got to try to stay inside and study for the rest of the day. Won't that be nice.

1 comment: