Monday 26 January 2009

"I actually enjoyed that"


We managed to get 4+2+1 out on Saturday, which was an improvement on last time's 4. Yet again, a fun time was had by all, including Dave who "actually enjoyed" it.


The Heath was the destination and, while always amiable, was particularly nice in the morning frost.


Our route was only six miles, but it constituted good exercise.


Only minimal leg pain for me - the combination of the best part of a week's rest, a toned-down pace and a few pills did the job. I'm going to do two or three runs this week with a view to being back up to the regular 5-8 miles at full pace next week. I want to get a couple of routes into double-figure mileage the week after. I'm eager to get back target.


Yet again, there were a fair amount of people who we would have liked to have had with us to really reinforce the"group" in "group run". Hopefully we'll be able to keep stepping up the numbers for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment